Ingenuity 2022 People’s Choice Award - Cast your vote
The beating heart of Ingenuity is the exciting, wide range of projects presented by our students.
Spanning the areas of architecture, engineering, science, technology, and computer and mathematical sciences, these projects bring together a collective showcase of our talented students as they demonstrate their projects by presenting, demonstrating, and engaging with Ingenuity visitors. Vote for your favourite project.
- Entry to the Competition is open only to people who register and attend in-person for the University of Adelaide’s Ingenuity 2022 event at the Adelaide Convention Centre or people who view the virtual Ingenuity 2022 event online. University of Adelaide personnel who are directly involved with the administration and/or judging of Ingenuity 2022 or this Competition are not eligible to submit an entry.
- Only one entry per person is permitted for the Competition.
- Entries must be submitted online by completing a “vote” using the “vote” button on the Ingenuity 2022 website at and completing the online form – online entries open at 5pm ACDT on Wednesday 2nd November 2022 and close 11:59pm ACDT Wednesday 16th November 2022.
- The University accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, or misdirected entries including submissions not received by the University of Adelaide or delays in the delivery of online submission due to disruptions, network congestion, or any other reason.
- Only residents of South Australia are eligible to enter.
Terms and Conditions
- The name of the Competition is “Ingenuity 2022 People's Choice Award".
- The Competition is being run by the University of Adelaide (ABN: 61 249 878 937 and CRICOS Number: 00123M) in Adelaide, South Australia, 5005, telephone +61 8 8313 5800.
- Information on how to enter the Competition and about the prizes forms part of the Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this Competition, these Terms and Condition will prevail.
- The University of Adelaide reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the University of Adelaide, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the University of Adelaide or the Competition. This includes, but is not limited to, entrants using multiple email addresses or identities to submit multiple entries, entries which are breaches of copyright, and entrants who submit past the deadline.
- The University of Adelaide reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. If any changes are made the University of Adelaide will notify the public via its website.
- The University of Adelaide’s decision is final and the University of Adelaide will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result of any other decision the University of Adelaide makes in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition prizes are as follows:
- 10 x AUD$50 JB Hi-Fi vouchers - 1 voucher per winning entry (Note: these vouchers are subject to terms and conditions of their own that the winner must comply with when using the vouchers).
- The winners will be chosen from the total pool of entries received. The 10 winning entries will be selected at random by representatives of the University of Adelaide’s Domestic Recruitment Team (DRT) at its North Terrace offices on Thursday 17th November 2022.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize pool.
- The University of Adelaide is not responsible for any additional costs associated with winning the Promotion or any of the prizes.
- Winners will be notified on Friday 18th November 2022 via the email address provided upon registration, and arrangements will be made for the voucher to be collected or mailed to their address. The winners will be announced on the same day via the University of Adelaide’s Faculty of SET’s social media channels.
- In the event that the University of Adelaide reasonably believes that the voting system has been tampered with or has malfunctioned, the University may, without notice, cancel the competition and not award the prizes.
- The University of Adelaide reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, and or/proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the University of Adelaide. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit their prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- If the University of Adelaide is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of a prize or cannot validate or verify the winning entry within seven (7) days of the draw, or if the winner is unable to receive a Prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and another winner will be selected.
- The University of Adelaide will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted or whose entry cannot be validated or verified, and therefore, forfeits their prize.
- All entries become the property of the University of Adelaide. As such, the University of Adelaide is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the entries.