This form is for students who wish to enrol into a course after the last day to add.
- Students: By completing this form a student confirms that they understand and accept the risk and responsibility of a late enrolment and catching up on missed content.
- Course coordinators: By the course coordinator approving this late enrolment they are confirming that the student is not being put in a position where it is impossible to pass the course.
- University’s critical dates
- This form must have the approval from the Course Coordinator attached. For example, an email from the Course Coordinator stating your name, student ID, the course you are enrolling into late followed by their permission allowing you to enrol past the last day to enrol online.
- If adding courses to different programs, submit a separate form for each program with the relevant faculty.
- Faculty staff are authorised to add courses after the ‘Last Day to Add’ up until the relevant census date, however if form is submitted after census date, you will need to submit an Amendment to Enrolment.