Eligibility and How to Apply
Applications for the 2022 program are now open and close on the 31st July, with successful applicants to be notified in early August.
Provisional dates for the 2022 South Australian field course are 27th November to 11th December, and applications are encouraged from geoscience students and early career geoscientists in every State and Territory. Further program details will be made available as soon as possible.
- There are places for up to 30 participants from anywhere in Australia.
- To be eligible, you must be enrolled at an Australian University. We encourage you to apply in your final year of your BSc or in your honours or coursework masters year.
- Applications from early career professionals in industry (typically less than two years), or with government geological surveys and organisations are also welcome.
- International students enrolled at Australian Universities are eligible to apply.
If we receive more applications than there are places in the course, selection will be based on:
- Your responses to the questions on the application form; and
- Information provided by your referees.
You will need to invite two referees to provide a reference via the online form when you apply. For currently enrolled students we recommend one academic referee and one professional referee.
Applications for the 2022 program are now open! (and will close on 31st July)