Eligibility and How to Apply
Applications for the 2023 NExUS Summer School (SA) and the NExUS-RoadShow (WA) program are OPEN NOW! (applications close 31st July, successful applicants will be contacted in early August).
The 2023 NExUS Summer School will run between the 26th November and the 10th December 2023, based in Adelaide and Wallaroo (South Australia). The NExUS-RoadShow 5-day exploration geoscience workshop will take place at the Esplanade Hotel, Fremantle (WA) between the 13th -17th November 2023.
Attendance to these events is free for students and selected early career geoscientists! Applications are open now and will close on the 31st July.
- We encourage you to apply if you are in the final year of your BSc, in your honours or masters year, or at any time during your PhD study.
- Applications from early career professionals in industry (typically less than two years), or with government geological surveys and organisations are also welcome.
- International students enrolled at Australian Universities are eligible to apply.
If we receive more applications than there are places in the course, selection will be based on:
- Your responses to the questions on the application form; and
- Information provided by your referees.
You will need to invite two referees to provide a reference via the online form when you apply. For currently enrolled students we recommend one academic referee and one professional referee.
Applications for the 2023 NExUS programs are open now and will close on the 31st July. Successful applicants will be notified in early August.