At Ingenuity’s STEM Academy zone, you can learn about the University of Adelaide’s outreach program for students in Years 8-12 who are passionate about science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM).
Delivered in schools and online, the STEM Academy aims to encourage students to study STEM through a range of interactive workshops, activities and events.
Students will develop an understanding of the relationship between high-school STEM subjects, university degrees and how to turn their passion for STEM into a career.
By studying architecture, engineering, science, technology computer and mathematical sciences at the University of Adelaide, you’ll be equipped with broad skills which can be applied across different industries and occupations.
At the STEM Academy zone, you will have the opportunity to:
- explore your career options and aspirations and see where different degrees can take you
- get insights into life as a university student
- consider what you have learnt through visiting Ingenuity and how you can apply this knowledge when planning your future
- learn how you can apply to complete your South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) research project in partnership with our academics and students
- speak with our future student advisors who can provide advice on university degrees and which prerequisites are required.
If you are a teacher or a student interested in learning more about the STEM Academy, please visit the website.