For this assignment, students were required to design a stargazing shelter for 2 people for the Valley Walk at Morialta Conservation Park.
This is the second assignment completed by students and submitted during Week 7 of their first semester. For this assignment students were required to:
- Gain a strong sense of place through research analysis and synthesis of site information
- Analyse design precedents
- Explore and apply fundamental design principles
- Develop creative ability and graphic dexterity through small 2D and 3D projects
- Translate abstract ideas to spatial ideas
- Demonstrate a sense of scale and proportion.