Hydrogen Storage and Production Conference 2022
A global hydrogen energy market has spurred the rapidly evolving field of underground hydrogen gas storage, production, and utilisation.
About this event
The growing demands for the development of a global hydrogen energy market has spurred the rapidly evolving field of underground hydrogen gas storage, production, and utilisation.
Explore emerging trends and opportunities in hydrogen storage and production, and connect with a diverse group of researchers, service providers and operators as well as policy-makers on the directions and challenges in this new and fast developing field of expertise.
Covering 2 days of presentations and discussion on the latest research findings, technical solutions, future directions, and proposed projects, this event brings together the key players in hydrogen storage and production with an emphasis on underground hydrogen storage.
- Hydrogen storage (with focus on geostorage)
- Hydrogen production
- Hydrogen utilisation
- Hydrogen economics
- Andrew Feitz (Director, Low Carbon Geoscience at Geoscience Australia)
- Graham (Gus) Nathan (Research Director, HILT CRC & Director, Centre of Energy Technology)
- Francois Aguey-Zinsou (Professor, University of Sydney)
- Jonathan Ennis-King (Team Leader, CSIRO)
- Nicole Dopffel (Senior Researcher, NORCE)
- Rouhi Farajzadeh (Senior Engineer, Shell)
- Stefan Iglauer (Professor, Edith Cowan University)
- Tara Hosseini (Senior Research Scientist, CSIRO)