Oliver Wyman Women's Scholarship and Internship Opportunity
Oliver Wyman is a global management consultancy seeking penultimate year female students from all disciplines who display curiosity and drive with strong problem-solving and analytical skills looking to gain insight and exposure into the consulting industry.
The scholarship recipient will be provided with:
- $15,000 AUD
- A senior female Oliver Wyman mentor
- Internship opportunity in Sydney over the summer which may include time in an overseas office within the Asia Pacific region.
- You will be staffed on 1-2 projects during your 8-12 week internship (December 2021- February 2022)
- Internships at Oliver Wyman provide a true taste of life as a Consultant and unique preparation for a full-time role.
- Coaching and feedback is provided throughout your time with us, from an assigned ‘Buddy’, to a formal ‘Mentor’ and ‘Intern Captain’ overseeing the program as a whole.
The Scholarship is open to female penultimate year students graduating in 2022 and available to start full-time from 2023.
Applications close Wednesday 7 April 2021.
About Oliver Wyman
One of the FORTUNE 100 best companies in the world to work for, Oliver Wyman consultants work side-by-side with the client team to create breakthroughs and deliver lasting change for businesses across the blog.