3MT Information Session Webinar
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2021, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
- Contact: Stella Ho email@example.com
The Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) is a skills development activity that challenges Higher Degree by Research students to explain their research project to a non-specialist audience in just three minutes.
3MT® celebrates the exciting research conducted by PhD students. Developed by The University of Queensland (UQ), the exercise cultivates students’ academic, presentation, and research communication skills. Participation in 3MT supports competitors to:
- Communicate their ideas effectively to the wider community;
- Describe their research findings to a non-specialist audience;
- Crystalise their thoughts about your thesis;
- Increase their profile among the University research community, staff and wider community; and
- Network with other HDR students.
Come along to the information session on Wednesday 12 May to find out more about the Three Minute Thesis competition and requirements to participate.
Date: Wednesday 12 May 2021
Location: Online via Zoom
Further information and apply
Already know you want to get involved with the 3MT? Need to know more about the upcoming dates and deadlines? Visit the 3MT website for more information.
Applications to join the 3MT close 18 June 2021.