We deliver applied outcomes that are adopted by scientific and agricultural communities across Australia and the world.
The School of Agriculture, Food & Wine is co-located with several complementary organisations and centres. We are engaged in world-class research and development in plant, agricultural, food, wine and natural resources science.
We have a wide range of research groups to respond to industry challenges for today and tomorrow:
- Legumes and nitrogen fixation
- SA Drought Hub
- Weed Science Research Group
- Australian Plant Phenomics Facility & The Plant Accelerator
- University of Adelaide – Shanghi Jiao Tong University Joint Laboratory for Plant Science and Breeding
- Membrane Transporter Expression Facility
- Australian Plant Breeding Academy
- Fertiliser Technology Research Centre
- Soil ecology research group
- ARC Graphene Hub
- Biometry Hub
- ARC Training Centre for Future Crops Development
- ARC Centre of Excellence in Plants for Space
Higher degree by research opportunities
Build hands-on scientific, technological and critical thinking skills through a Higher Degree by Research. With a focus on addressing global challenges in Agriculture, Food and Wine, research students can strive to truly make an impact.
Connect with our world-class researchers.