The School of Agriculture, Food & Wine provides a world-class concentration of scientific research, education and infrastructure at the Waite campus of the University of Adelaide.
In collaboration with local, national and global partners, the School is committed to connecting scientific excellence with industry relevance and delivers innovative options and opportunities to benefit the agricultural, food and wine industries, consumers and the environment.
- Acid Sulfate Soils Centre
- Australia-China Joint Research Centre in Grains for Health
- Australian Plant Phenomics Facility and The Plant Accelerator®
- ARC Centre of Excellence in Plant Energy Biology
- ARC Research Hub for Graphene Enabled Industry Transformation
- ARC Training Centre for Innovative Wine Production
- Fertiliser Technology Research Centre
- SA Drought Resilience Adoption and Innovation Hub
- TERN Ecosystem Monitoring
- Uni of Adelaide - Shanghai Jiao Tong University Joint Laboratory for Plant Science and Breeding
The School of Agriculture, Food and Wine has research facilities and services available to both internal and external organisations.
If you’re looking for expertise and resources to help your organisation achieve its objectives, learn how you can partner with us.