University of Adelaide Industry PhD (UAiPhD) projects and scholarships
The UAiPhD is an exceptional and innovative 4 year program, which includes completion of a 6 month industry placement.
As a PhD student, you will have the opportunity to work on an industry problem, while being supported by a University of Adelaide supervisor and an industry supervisor for the duration of the program.
In addition, you will undertake selected professional development activities offered through the University’s Career and Research Skills Training (CaRST) program or as directed by the industry partner. During your placement, you will gain valuable understanding on how organisations innovate and solve real world problems, and how you can make an impact with your research, while gaining a significant employment advantage.
ECMS related projects on offer include:
- A wide variety of projects under the Flexibility Aggregator Simulation Platform (FRESNO)
- Halloysite Nanotubes for High-Performance Batteries
- The impact of customised athlete-equipment interfaces on movement variability and learning in Paralympic sport
- Resilience modelling for critical water infrastructure – Decision support for assessing and mitigating cyber threats
- A framework for digital engineering of future systems – from strategy to systems architecture
- Upscaling atomic layer etching from the bench to full fabrication
- Semiconductor based photo-/electro-catalyst materials for water splitting – materials design and synthesis
For full project details on the exciting projects, eligibility, additional information on the program and how to apply, please visit the UAiPhD website.
Applications close 31 August 2020.