Job opportunity: Accenture Associate Analyst & analyst opportunities closing soon
Do you have a passion for using cutting-edge technologies to help us create solutions that improve the way we work and live? We are seeking Associate Analysts and Analysts for our Adelaide hub to commence between January and July 2021 on two-year max term agreements
To help build your dream career, you’ll have opportunities to work on inspiring projects and enjoy a unique career experience and the flexibility you need to thrive. As part of a global company, you will help organisations solve problems using the latest technologies. Locally, you will get to work with some of Australia’s renowned government agencies and on projects where you will make a difference.
At Accenture, you’ll get to experience:
- Meaningful work where you’ll make a positive global and local impact
- An inspiring, collaborative, inclusive and diverse work culture
- Training and career development with industry leaders
- The latest technologies, tools and platforms to innovate
- One day volunteering opportunity to give back to the communities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous leave policies, including 18 months parental leave, purchased leave and study leave
- Exciting work perks
What are we looking for?
- Australian citizenship (required due to the nature of the clients we work with in Adelaide and Canberra)
- Final year students or graduates
- A Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering, Information Technology or any technology-related field (Associate Analyst role)
- Less than 1.5 years relevant experience (Associate Analyst role)
- A science, technology, engineering, maths (STEM) degree (Analyst role)
- A passion for technology
- A team-orientated mindset
- An ability to adapt and learn in a continuously changing environment
- An eagerness to learn new things and solve technology problems
- Good communication skills
Applications close 19 November 2020.