Discovery Parks Graduate Development Program 2021
G’Day Group is looking for enthusiastic new associates to join our company via the 2021 Graduate Development Program.
This program offers an exciting opportunity with unique learning opportunities, to kickstart your career and enable you to be hands on and apply what you’ve learnt at university to the real working environment.
G’Day Group has a diverse culture that fosters collaborative work practices, leaders who care, and provides an ongoing commitment to our associate’s development. Through the program, you will build strong knowledge foundations in one or a couple of the following environments: Computer Science, Information Technology, Digital Experience or Technology Infrastructure and Security.
We have multiple openings available:
- Graduate Digital Business Analyst, Adelaide
- Work with the digital, development and marketing teams focused on exciting app and web projects
- Clear communication skills are key, along with the ability to accurately record Agile User Stories
- Technical understanding of digital systems and/or digital experience is desired
- Graduate Software Developer, Adelaide
- Working on front end web development (HTML/CSS/JS) and/or backend (C#/.Net)
- The ability to think logically, with a desire to become a superstar developer supported by our senior team of software engineers, testers and solution architects
- Graduate Infrastructure Support, Adelaide
- Supporting one of Australia’s largest distributed Meraki networks
- Assisting with support of a multitude of hardware and software systems
- Cyber security skills would also be beneficial (with a senior cyber security expert to learn from)
- Graduate Corporate Systems – Systems Analyst, Adelaide
- Working with our operations, finance, people teams on critical business systems and projects that drive better staff and customer experiences
- Responsible for analysing, configuring, testing, and maintaining a range of business systems including property management systems (PMS), revenue management, channel management; payment & point-of-sale (POS) systems, and finance & business reporting systems.
- An excellent communicator who can work with business stakeholders and vendors to document business requirements.
- Agile and able to work within two-week Sprints, using Jira to manage deliverables as user stories.
To be considered for the Graduate Intake you will require:
- Curiosity and a desire to continue to improve
- A University degree in IT, or a relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues; excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- To be eligible for employment into the Graduate Program, applicants must be an Australian citizen, and meet the eligibility requirements for Government Clearance
- Must have graduated, with a relevant degree obtained between January 2020 and before March 2021
Applications close 19 February 2021.