Job opportunity: Intersect seeking casual eResearch Trainers
Intersect is a not-for-profit organisation providing eResearch services to researchers across their member universities and other customers.
In addition to services such as High-Performance Computing (HPC), Data Management and Software Development, Intersect offers hands-on, research-oriented training courses on digital tools and technologies to thousands of researchers every year (more than 5,000 researchers and research students trained in over 300 courses in 2020).
About the opportunity
Intersect are looking for exceptional PhD candidates based in Adelaide to join their Training team as eResearch Trainers to deliver and/or assist in their courses.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- excellent communication skills
- some teaching experience, preferably in an academic environment
- a good grasp of two or more of the tools/concepts in the training catalogue
- the willingness to learn new tools/concepts
- the maturity to interact with participants from different disciplines with varying skill levels and career stages.
Applications close Friday 2 July 2021.