Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: MacBeth Lecture Theatre - Badger building
Dr Laura McKemmish's research meets at the boundary of chemistry and physics as she uses computational methods and theory to tackle complicated problems in science.
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Charles Hawker room 205, Waite Campus
PhD student Zarka Ramiz will present her major review seminar on the topic of “Genetic and environmental factors affecting seed dormancy in Lolium rigidum (annual ryegrass) and Bromus diandrus (brome grass).”
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019, 6:00 pm - 8:15 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
Learn about the latest climate research, including a snapshot of newly released data on how our climate changed in 2018, and a focus on water. Experts will also discuss climate action and its economic opportunities and risks.
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Napier G03 Lecture Theatre (Room G03), North Terrace campus
The official welcome event for all teachers and Year 12 students participating in the 2019 Science Academy.
- Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: MacBeth Lecture Theatre - Badger Building
Cytochrome P450 enzymes provide an enzymatic alternative route to the selective oxidation of unreactive carbon-hydrogen (C-H) bonds and epoxidation of alkenes.
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Charles Hawker Conference Centre
Physiology-based hyperspectral and thermal remote sensing: 20 years of progress in methods and technology
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019, 12:00 am
- Location: Plant Research Centre Auditorium
DAWN: a resource for yielding insights into the diversity among wheat genomes