Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019, 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Location: Lower Napier LG23
Join Professor Ian Fisk, Director of Research for the School of Biosciences, University of Nottingham, to hear about the Nottingham-Adelaide Joint PhD program opportunity.
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Location: Roseworthy College Hall - Main building, Roseworthy campus
Get to know Roseworthy campus. Get prepared for student life. Join in our social and academic welcome and orientation activities. BOOK YOUR FREE BUS TICKETS!
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019, 10:15 am - 2:00 pm
- Location: McLeod Lecture Theatre - Charles Hawker building, Waite campus
Settle into study and student life at our Waite campus with our welcome and orientation day.
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019, 12:00 am
- Location: Plant Research Centre Auditorium
Strigolactone Inhibition of Auxin Transport in Roots. Phil will describe some key aspects of his recent research and outline his future research direction to uncover the mechanism of strigolactone action on auxin transport, and how this may effect root architecture in Arabidopsis and barley.
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: MacBeth Lecture Theatre - Badger building
Dr Laura McKemmish's research meets at the boundary of chemistry and physics as she uses computational methods and theory to tackle complicated problems in science.
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Charles Hawker room 205, Waite Campus
PhD student Zarka Ramiz will present her major review seminar on the topic of “Genetic and environmental factors affecting seed dormancy in Lolium rigidum (annual ryegrass) and Bromus diandrus (brome grass).”
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019, 6:00 pm - 8:15 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
Learn about the latest climate research, including a snapshot of newly released data on how our climate changed in 2018, and a focus on water. Experts will also discuss climate action and its economic opportunities and risks.
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Napier G03 Lecture Theatre (Room G03), North Terrace campus
The official welcome event for all teachers and Year 12 students participating in the 2019 Science Academy.
- Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: MacBeth Lecture Theatre - Badger Building
Cytochrome P450 enzymes provide an enzymatic alternative route to the selective oxidation of unreactive carbon-hydrogen (C-H) bonds and epoxidation of alkenes.
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Charles Hawker Conference Centre
Physiology-based hyperspectral and thermal remote sensing: 20 years of progress in methods and technology