Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb, 3:00 pm - Wed, 1 Dec 2021, 4:00 pm
- Location: Mawson Lecture Theatre, Mawson building or via Zoom
A summary of seminars and events hosted by the Department of Earth Sciences at the University of Adelaide.
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Level 2 Seminar Room 214, The Braggs Building
Please join us for an evening celebrating the great work being undertaken in this field at the Institute for Photonics and Advanced Sensing (IPAS). Even if you don’t think optics and photonics is for you, please come along – you may be surprised! In any case we promise you will be inspired, have fun and be fed.
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs, North Terrace
You should attend this information session if you are interested in completing an internship as preference may be given to students who have attended these sessions.
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021, 5:15 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: The Den @ The King’s Head, 357 King William St Adelaide, SA, 5000
The Young Water Professionals of the SA AWA Branch are delighted to invite you to their last 2021 SA Sundowner Series to hear from Matt Lama about Water and Space. In this talk, we'll discuss the role that space can play in the conservation of our precious resource and what the future might look like as a result.
- Date: Tue, 26 - Wed, 27 Oct 2021
- Location: Online via Zoom
R is quickly gaining popularity as a programming language for statisticians, data scientists and researchers. It has an excellent ecosystem including the powerful RStudio and the Shiny web application framework. In this workshop, you will learn how to manipulate, explore and get insights from your data as well as how to convert your data from one format to another.
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide Convention Centre and online
Ingenuity is an interactive showcase of university student projects exploring real-life applications of architecture, engineering, computer and mathematical sciences. This year, SA's largest technology expo will be brought to you both face-to-face and virtually, letting you choose how you wish to explore this year's 300+ student projects!