Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: MacBeth Lecture Theatre - badger building
OCT 3: Ruth Wang will present a seminar on Proteomic and structural characterisation of snake venom proteins using mass spectrometry
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019, 8:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Location: Santos Lecture Theatre, The University of Adelaide
You're invited to attend a full-day workshop run by the Centre for Asian and Middle Eastern Architecture (CAMEA) titled Nature and Culture in Early Modernity: New Approaches to Landscape History.
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G04 Lecture Theatre
4 October: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Colloidal-nano transport in porous media: Laboratory and multi-scale physics and technologies with Prof Pavel Bedrikovetski.
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019, 1:10 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Engineering South, S111 Teaching Room, Level 1
10 October: Heathgate is expanding its employment opportunities and team members will be on campus to speak and network with chemical engineering and geoscience students interested in paid work experience and developing their careers.
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Santos Lecture Theatre, Level 1, Nexus 10 (10 Pulteney St)
10 October: Hear from recent graduates who will help answer all your questions and give an insight into the challenges of transitioning from university life to work life that you aren’t taught in lectures and - free pizza!
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Scott Theatre Lecture Hall, The University of Adelaide
The Indian Students Club—in collaboration with the University of Adelaide and Engineers Australia—is hosting a much-awaited event: Industry Night - Understanding SA & its Job Market. Speakers include the Vice-Chancellor, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and CEO’s of companies who will be sharing their incredible experience, speak about upcoming opportunities in South Australia and the do's and don'ts of what to do when looking for a job.
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 5:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: University of Adelaide Health & Medical Sciences Building, 4 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Tuesday 15 October: Missing in Action – Public debate and its contribution to Australia's policy directions with Rear Admiral the Honourable Kevin Scarce.
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 6:00 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre 1022, enter from ground floor
15 October: Julian Raxworthy will discuss ideas from his book “Overgrown”. A reconsideration of the garden and a call to landscape architects to consider both planting and the elements of time and maintenance