First Year Students
We know that getting settled at university can be a bit challenging, so we have gathered together some information to make the transition easier.
We're here to help with your enrolment.
Need enrolment support or assistance or need help with your coursework enquiries? Ask or visit the Student Experience Team in the faculty Service Hub.
Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS)
- PASS is a free and internationally accredited program which aims to help you understand the key concepts of your course and improve your results.
- PASS is for all students, whether you want to improve from a distinction to a high distinction; a pass to a credit or even just to obtain a pass.
- Access to PASS in Semester One will be via Zoom – find out how to connect with your course PASS group under ‘Assignment Help’ on MyUni.
- All sessions are also timetabled to a PASS space at North Terrace to provide students with a quiet space to access PASS, and meet others.
- More information will be available soon for Waite and Roseworthy-based students.
With the excitement of university life comes the challenge of managing its demands—academically, socially and personally.
To help you stay on top, we provide a wealth of student support services:
- Accommodation service
- Adelaide University Sport
- ALLY Network | ALLY Network members
- Ask ADEL - student FAQs
- Career services
- Childcare centres
- Counselling support
- Current student services
- Disability support
- English Language Centre
- Health clinic (Adelaide Unicare)
- Maths Learning Centre
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS)
- Safer campus community
- Safety on campus and security services
- Student Care
- Wellbeing hub
- Wirltu Yarlu
- Women in STEM Careers Program
- Writing Centre
- YouX (student programs and services)