Student-Led Teaching Award
Do you have a lecturer (or teaching team) from the Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology who has inspired you or made extra efforts to support you in your learning?
Students can nominate staff for the 2023 Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology Student-Led Teaching Award.
Nominations are now open, closing at 5pm Monday 20 November 2023.
Nominations should identify the outstanding contribution that the staff member (or a teaching team) has made to create a better student learning experience for you.
Examples may include:
- the provision of exceptional pastoral care
- the development of extra- and co-curricular activities
- innovative and effective learning activities, assessment and feedback
- effective use of the online learning environment
- creating an inclusive learning environment that embraces and celebrates diversity.