Submit an Enquiry

Personal details

Your enquiry

Timetable clash

If a clash exists between a lecture and another class, you may be able to have these overridden by contacting Ask Adelaide during business hours. Alternatively please complete the timetable clash resolution form.

Course or class full

If you receive a 'class full' or ‘course full’ error, you are encouraged to select another class to enrol into. If you are unable to do so, please complete the course or class full resolution form.

Prerequisite waiver

You must first seek approval from the course coordinator to enrol into a class with a prerequisite. If you have obtained this approval please use the prerequisite waiver request form.

Graduation check

Graduating for your degree is an exciting time! We’re here to help answer some of your questions regarding your graduation.


We invite all students in the Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology to consider an internship opportunity that can give you crucial career experience.

There are a set of requirements you must meet to be considered for an internship aside from being enrolled and currently studying in the Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology. Please note, all Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Master of Engineering students are required to completed an approved internship. You can view the full eligibility requirements on our internships page.

If you have further questions about internships, please submit an enquiry.

Take a break from study

Leave of absence

If you have completed one or more study periods within your degree, but would like to take time off from your study you may be eligible to take a leave of absence.

Find more information here:

*There are additional considerations international students will need to consider before applying for an official leave of absence. We recommend you have a chat with us and International Student Support before you make any decision about taking a break.*

Discontinuation of studies

If you are considering withdrawing from your program completely, we encourage you to have a chat with us (and International Student Support if you are an international student) to understand your options.

Academic credit

You may be eligible for credit (also known as advanced standing) toward your University of Adelaide degree if you have completed study at another institution or have relevant work or informal experience. To see if you are eligible, please complete the eligible academic credit form.

Academic progress and support

Academic Progress is the University of Adelaide’s process for monitoring the academic performance of students. It’s important to know what steps you should take if you are experiencing difficulties with your studies.

There are a range of support services to help you through your study journey, you can find out more about academic progress and the support services available to you.

Letters / transcripts

We can help answer a range of questions regarding official letters and transcripts.

If you haven’t found the answer you’re looking for, please submit an enquiry.

General enquiry

One file only.
20 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, eps, tif, pict, psd, txt, rtf, html, odf, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, xml, avi, mov, mp3, mp4, ogg, wav, bz2, dmg, gz, jar, rar, sit, svg, tar, zip.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Didn't find what you were looking for? 

We have a variety of resources available to students, please explore the areas below. 


Visit the current student knowledge base Ask ADEL for frequently asked questions.

Current students

Find information, resources and support services to ensure you get the most out of your studies.

Study overseas

Find more information, including how to apply on the Study Overseas website.

Ask Adelaide

Please visit the Ask Adelaide website to browse our services.

Exams and results

Visit the exams and results website for information about your exams, grading, results and assessments.

Confirmation of enrolment

Get information and apply for a new Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).