Completion Request Form

All eligible SET students must use this form to obtain a completion row on their transcript.

Completion rows are available for students who require a letter confirming they have completed the academic requirements of their program.

It is not a request for conferral, and your graduation status will not change.

This form should only be used outside of the normal graduation application periods, and you will still need to apply to graduate in the next conferral round and apply for a ceremony. Three graduation rounds occur every year:

  • Summer
  • At the end of Semester 1
  • At the end of Semester 2

Please refer to the Graduations website for conferral deadlines. 

To apply for graduation, please follow the step-by-step on How do I graduate?